All about the Jeans Man

 

In this blog, I'm the Jeans man. I'm from Portland Oregon and moved to Corvallis to attend college. When not attending college, I love to spend time with family, hunt, and play videogames. I'm big into Dungeons and Dragons and Warhammer 40k. For work, I serve in the Army National Guard as an infantryman. I love my job, the people I do it with, and over the years it's become a passion of mine. This class is a step in a long journey towards a degree in Business Administration. A degree which will hopefully open many doors when I retire from the Military.  The thing that most fascinates me about marketing is the science behind "selling" things to people, because that skill can be utilized in any line of work. Persuading an employer to hire you is no different than selling someone a box of peanuts. If someone knows how to sell, they don't just open doors, they get doors held open for them! I'm excited to take this course with you all and look forward to this term! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Bold Strategy"